Thirsk & District has a vibrant and growing business community. With a number of business and industrial parks attracting large companies to the area. SME’s and micro-businesses thrive alongside these companies. Thirsk & District Business Association aims to meet the needs of all businesses in the area.
Joining Thirsk & District Business Association is more than just becoming a member of a business club - it brings benefits to you and your business too.
- Free entry or discounted rates to our events which will include training, business legal updates and networking
- Listing on the website
- 10 % discount on advertising in our bi-monthly magazine Keep It Local Thirsk
- Opportunity to be featured in the business spotlight on this website
- Opportunity to create and take part in member to member offers and promotions
The chance to build relationships with other businesses in the area.
- Access to marketing and social media support
- Preferential rates for exhibiting your business at our events
- Member stickers showing other business and your customers you are proud to be part of Thirsk & District Business Association
Membership is just £45 and you can sign up here.
See our events page for a list of all our current and upcoming Thirsk Business Events.
Keep It Local Thirsk
Thirsk & District Business Association are exploring new ways to promote our local businesses and members. With this in mind, we have launched a bi-monthly magazine called Keep It Local Thirsk.
The magazine will be Royal Mail delivered to all YO7 postcodes alternative months starting in July 2020 (6 editions per year). Only businesses based in/or servicing the YO7 postcode areas will be permitted to advertise, so no national advertisers will be included.
The publication will contain a newsletter from the T&DBA and other things Business Association related including information from our very active Thirsk Chamber of Trade Ladies Group.
Gemma Symmonds from My Little Graphics Co will be heading the project for us as well as designing the ads to your specifications. For full details click here or go to Keep It Local Facebook page. T&DBA members will get a 10% discount on all the advertised prices regardless of which ad size you choose.