Thirsk & District has a vibrant and growing business community. With a number of business and industrial parks attracting large companies to the area. SME’s and micro-businesses thrive alongside these companies. Thirsk & District Business Association aims to meet the needs of all businesses in the area.
We held our launch event for the re-branding of the T&DBA on 22nd March at Thirsk Racecourse from 7am to 10am.
Entry was free to the event and there was plenty of opportunities to network and visit our Business Expo.
The event was been kindly sponsored by Minster FM, Harrowells, Thirsk Racecourse, Begbies Traynor and Proportion Marketing.
Joining Thirsk & District Business Association is more than just becoming a member of a business club - it brings benefits to you and your business too.
- Free entry to our events which will include training, business legal updates and networking
- Listing on the website
- Opportunity to be featured in the business spotlight on this website
- Opportunity to create and take part in member to member offers and promotions
The chance to build relationships with other businesses in the area.
- Access to marketing and social media support
- Preferential rates for exhibiting your business at our events
- Member door stickers showing other business and your customers you are proud to be part of Thirsk & District Business Association
Membership is just £45 and you can sign up here.
OUR SPONSORS FOR THE EVENT WERE: