Have you hit a STOP in the growth of your reach on Facebook? Not 100% on how to use Facebook to help grow your business but already using it?
Event date: 6th March 2019
Event location: The Durham Ox, West Way, York, YO61 4TE
Event time: 09:30 – 16:30
Click here to book via Eventbrite.
- Review current social media & marketing activity
- Define target audience & are they using social media & if so which platforms
- Establish place in market & USP
- What’s new with Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- How you can measure ROI on social media
- Best practice / Q&A
- Logins to social media accounts
- Note book & pen
- A business account on Facebook & knowledge of how to use e.g. how to post etc. Otherwise the course will be too advanced to talk about “what’s new on Facebook” if they don’t currently use Facebook.